Information We Collect
When you sign up for our services, we may collect the following information:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and billing information
- Your IP address and device information
- Any communications between you and our support team
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our hosting services
- To improve our services and customer support
- To communicate with you about your account and any issues that arise
- To detect and prevent fraud and abuse
- To comply with legal obligations
We will not share your personal information with third parties except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services to you.
We take security seriously and use reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to protect sensitive data.
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to provide our services to you, to comply with legal obligations, or as otherwise required by law.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information at any time. You can do so by contacting our support team.
Changes to this Policy